Field Data Book Binder Cover
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: USD 48.00
Special Price USD 36.00
Field Data Book Binder Cover is an extremely rugged cover designed to accommodate a variety of Outdoor Field Data Books and Small Binders. A great deal of thought has gone into every square inch of this cover to make it an extremely functional field cover that can be used by many outdoor occupations.
Incorporated into the design are 5 vinyl checklist envelopes (10mil) for quick access to maps, checklists, SOP's etc. These vinyl envelopes are removable and can be replaced if damaged.
This cover can fit...
- Rite in the Rain 5 5/8" x 7 ½" Tactical Field Ring Binder (Model # 9200 - NSN 7510-01-505-3664 and Model # 9200T - NSN 7510-01-498-2077)
- Binder or Dayplanner up to 8” high x 12” when laid out flat
- The 5” x 8” Army Green Memo Book (Federal Supply Service) NSN 7530-00-222-3521 aka Field book, Leader’s Book, etc.
- Most commercially available sniper data books such as the STTU Sniper Data Book, Snipercraft Sniper Data Book, TSSI Waterproof Marksman’s Data Book, US Tactical Supply Sniper Data Book and Modular Sniper Data Book, Optac International Rifle Data Book and Storm Tactical Precision Rifle Data Book or any other similarly sized Sniper Data Book.
Designed and Made In the USA by a bunch of pretty ambitious nit-picking outdoor types.
Please Note: We sell the cover only not the Data book/binder or any of the contents shown in images above. This cover will fit a variety of different data books. See image below for dimensions
1. Weight of Cover - 300g (Cover only with Checklist)
Shown below is the overall dimensions when laid out flat. The cover will only fit binders that up to 7.75" x 12" when laid out flat. This cover is designed to fit the RITR NSN 7510-01-498-2077 and the Army Book Cover NSN 7530-00-222-3521 or any other binder up these dimensions.
2. Front of Case - Large pocket located underneath the pocket flap for markers, pens and small tools. Pocket flap has a quick view map envelope incorporated below the flap. Great for quick viewing of important information without having to go into your case. The pocket flap also has a zippered hidden pocket to hold small tools, cell phone etc. Large velcro area on top of pocket flap for badges, crests, nametapes etc.
3. Rear of Case - Rear of this case acts as a large pocket with velcro flap in addition to a zippered map case that unzips open to hold a 7" x 10" map.
4. Interior of Case - On the left side there are 5 vinyl checklists (10mil) that are securely velcroed to the top of the case. The 10 vinyl envelopes checklists can hold paper that is 4.75" x 6.25" in size. These vinyl envelopes can be removed for replacement if required. Underneath the checklist is a full-length pocket.
5. Nametape Option - If you choose the nametape option, we will create a nametape that is 5" in length and adhere it to the front of the case with velcro backing on the nametape.
This case is made using Mil. Spec materials like Cordura Nylon, Nylon bonded thread and YKK Zippers.