Trifold Leaders Book System
Availability: In stock
In a heated situation you need to access mission critical information fast! Lives will depend upon it. Our Trifold Leaders System allows you to see all your critical notes, maps, checklists at a glance. Setup your own cover system requirements for each mission with the many options available. The detachable add-ons shown give you an incredible amount of feature flexibility.
Fits the Army Green book and many other notebook styles that have a measurement of 10.75" when laid out flat.
- The cover comes with 3 built in lexan windows on the inside. 4" x 7" and two 4" x 8.5 areas. Used for writing over maps, SOP's, critical mission notes.
- Front pocket has 6 elastic loops for securing pens/markers in addition to a large open pocket for bulky items like cell phones etc.
- There is over 70 square inches of velcro real estate on the cover to allow for add-on customization.
- Front pocket flap has a 4.5" x 4.5" velcro patch for nametapes, rank patches, unit patches etc. Pocket flap also acts as a secure pocket for the storage of cell phone, keys etc.
- Cover is lightly padded for protection behind the book.
- Rear zippered pocket can hold 4" x 8". contents securely
- Made with 500d Cordura Nylon
- Made in USA
Note from Mark Wheeler (Designer)
We chose to go in a different direction with this design. Instead of the usual zippered closure we designed this cover to act like a field desktop when open. This design really gives you the ability to view a much larger area than standard notebook covers when fully open. We've also tried to include a lot of velcro areas so that you can use many options with the cover.
All contents attached to or shown with the cover in the images are there to show functionality only and are NOT INCLUDED unless you choose to add these options to your order.
- When open 22.5" x 9"
- When closed 9" x 6.5"
- Weight 230g/8oz
We manufacture this cover and many other style Tactical Notebook Covers in our factory. We can add embroidery, printing and even customize the cover itself when ordering in quantity (36+). Please call or email for a quote.