US FEDERAL CENTRAL VIOLATION BUREAU CITATION COVERSKU Code: 2129
Federal Central Violation Bureau Citation Cover - Designed to house the United States District Court Violation Notice Citation book used by multiple federal agencies in the USA.
Designed to fit the US District Court Violation Notice Citation book but will also fit any other similarly sized citation pad (that measures 9.5" tall x 4.25" wide).
- This super functional case has semi-rigid support for writing.
- Interior left: plenty of storage space on the left for officer copies, notes, or small documents. This storage space is covered in a clear vinyl for easy viewing of copies. Sewn into the clear vinyl is a place credit card sized slot (for an ID card, or storing business cards for contacts).
- Built in pen/marker slot in the interior of the case.
- Front is fully covered in loop Velcro - an excellent place for attaching a nametape, badge, or customizing with the many detachable Velcro Add-ons that are available (such as a business card holder, elasticized pen loops, detachable vinyl checklists, etc...)
Note from the Designer (Mark Wheeler): This simple yet extremely functional cover allows you to setup your Citation Book Cover in any configuration you want. Listed are many available add-ons that will work with this cover. Check out our store for more details on all our Tactical Notebook Cover add-ons.
When ordering options with this cover, we will assume you will want the color to match the cover. Cover options shown can also be purchased separately and are available in our store.
All contents attached to or shown with the cover in the images are there to show functionality only and are NOT INCLUDED unless you choose to add these options to your order.
- While closed: 11.75" tall x 6" wide.
- Open: 11.75" tall x 13.5" wide.
We manufacture this and many other style Tactical Notebook Covers in our factory. We can add embroidery, printing and even customize the cover itself when ordering in quantity. (min. 36 units) Please call or email us for a quote.