Pilots Modular KneeboardSKU Code: 2077_15
This high speed low drag kneeboard features a unique modular design that works perfectly for the changing requirements and cramped cockpits of military aircraft. Check out the "Detailed Images" for more descriptive photos of the individual components.
The system is centered on a rugged, yet lightweight low profile kneeboard with Velcro side flaps and various add-ons to suit your needs. Its interchangeable design works perfectly on either leg. The design features a low profile metal clip, and a negative G/windstrap to hold paper in place during aerobatic manoeuvres or doors-off missions. A clear Lexan window works perfectly for holding commonly used frequencies, SOPs, etc. and allows for a dry-erase writing surface. (grease pencil wipes right off.)
Netting material underneath keeps your leg cool and provides padding. Two large elastic straps Velcro together to hold the kneeboard exactly where you want it on your leg.
The Pilots Modular Kneeboard is available in coyote brown and cadpat woodland. It comes with a Windstrap that consists of a vinyl see-thru strip with Velcro tab, to keep the page you're viewing secure.
Components included in the Kneeboard are;
- Pen holder attachment - holds 2 pens
- See-thru mesh pouches in Large and Small size - perfect for keys, CEPs, ear plugs, etc.
- Binder strip with 3 Rings - designed to hold pubs, plates, Tac Pack, etc.
- Map Drop Pouch - large pouch designed to hold a map or other paperwork on the side of your leg
Also available for purchase....
- $30.00 Package of 30 See-thru Vinyl Envelopes to fit the Binder Strip with 3 Rings
Made on this side of the ocean! 100% Canadian/US materials and assembly. Fabricated from mil-spec Cordura Nylon 1000 denier.
Further questions about this product - email me at email@example.com